Friday, August 22, 2008

A Few words B4 I Leave

Well Guys its real......Im really going. I am way scared, but way excited. I am going to miss all of you so much, but I will write and blog and I expect to hear from you all! I am going to go crazy with out high point.....And I am way sad to leave it. But I love you all and will blog more later.

Tamra Jennell


The 9th! 18 days away! Tamra's leaving 'lil old Sparta. :'( I wish her all the best... and am going to miss her like crazy! So we'll be keeping her updated with what's going on here in town... if there is anything going on anyways. And she'll post pictures of her adventures and stories of her life in Germany. I can't believe she's going but I better start believing it soon.
But we'll post more later.
Chloe Miller Hansen

No comments: